Diamond Ranch Academy

Monday, September 27, 2010

new director!

"today i am advancing to director!"
"Manager level so far has been my favorite and a very rewarding experience. The level work has taught me so much. I have learned to set realisitic goals for myself and coming up with several ways to achieve them. From the academic level work I have finally figured out what i want to tdo with my life. I have decided I want to go to college and recieve a dgree in education. I know for a fact that back at home this would have never been the case, and I am proud and grateful to be given the time to have figured it out.

Another aspect I have learned is staying committed. I know that things are not always going to be easy, but it is up to me how to deal with kit. A specific example is in cheer. As much as I enjoy it, it is a hard sport and being a leader can sometimes be rough. But I understand there are going to be good and bad times and it is how I can push myself through it.

Establishing boundaries is also something I’ve applied. Being a mentor picking friends that are good for me is the best thing for me. I really enjoy being an upper level. It’s good to have the girls look up to you. Being in the mentor dorm has taught me even more responsibility and acceptance of others. I absolutely love helping the other girls out and I feel I do a good job as setting a positive example. I have learned to accept myself for who I am."
-chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment