Diamond Ranch Academy

Monday, December 20, 2010

chelsea's graduation

our most recent graduation was a huge success! i thought i'd share a little bit of the advice Chelsea had for the girls:
“Thoughout my stay here at diamond ranch, I’ve leaned and grown so much in just eight months… Early on I learned just how much I took for granted. Graduate level has by far been the most rewarding with finally having a set plan for myself for returning home and the opportunity to serve others. It has been a journey but I am finally happy with where I am and where I am going.”
“DRA has changed my life and I am so thankful for everything it has to offer and everyone involved. People care so much… I do not think I would be in the place I am now without the help and support you have given me. It really means a lot and I appreciate it more than you know.”
“Gratitude means a lot to me and has changed my outlook on life. Coming here I have learned to appreciate so much more… I know that everything happens for a reason and to just be happy with what you have rather than dwelling on the things you don’t have. Words cannot even describe how thankful I am for this program, the staff, the girls, and the opportunity to change.”

No comments:

Post a Comment