Diamond Ranch Academy

Monday, November 14, 2011

karissa

karissa's story:
 "i had to grow up and didn't want to but it had to be done... i thought i would never change. because i cleaned my motives, sought and understood universal truths, focused my commitments and found balance i am able to see my progress and my change. at home i hated looking at mysef... to me i was ugly, fat and just gross... i can look in the mirror finally and say i am beautiful. it's not just because of the weight i lost, but because of the confidence i gained."


"with me being confident i found balance and peace with my family, friends, school work, mentoring, sharpening the saw and volleyball. nothing is ever impossible; however, it doesn't just happen over night... i wouldn't trade my life for the world... i am so many good things now than i was before. I am happy, worth more, remembered, safe, selfless, empathetic, alive, respectful and accepting of myself; this is the real karissa"


No comments:

Post a Comment